ADVANCE SANDWICH LAYER MATERIALS MODELING FOR APPLICATION IN ELECTRIC VEHICLE - ADVANCE SANDWICH LAYER MATERIALS MODELING FOR APPLICATION IN ELECTRIC VEHICLE - Content
ADVANCE SANDWICH LAYER MATERIALS MODELING FOR APPLICATION IN ELECTRIC VEHICLE
Nowadays hybrid and fully electric drives have been developing in variety, power and range. One of the main NVH sources is the e-motor. Electric axle radiates noise which is tonal orders up to a very high frequencyy. This thesis uses the material models to simulate this rubber and adhesive behavior using FEM on a Chevrolet Volt EDU. The correlation to the measurement will be carried out as well.
- Literature study
- Study and application of material model in a nonlinear FEM model
- Calculation of properties like frequency / amplitude dependency
- Application of damping materials in the FEM model in the Chevrolet Volt EDU
- Ccomparison to measurement and validation
- Summary of the methodology
- Field(s) of study: mechanical engineering, technical physics
- Experience in dynamic and vibration (vibro-acoustics), is appreciated
- Language: English or German
- Finite Element Software Basic Knowledge
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,500 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) and Croatian citizens who study at a university abroad.