Automotive Security – Automotive Honeypot - Automotive Security – Automotive Honeypot - Content
We offer a Diploma Thesis:
Automotive Security – Automotive Honeypot
- Analyze and identify typical attack vectors that connected cars are exposed to, especially in connection with the Internet (e.g. through the infotainment system)
- Define a typical basic vehicle architecture that can be implemented as a honeypot / real world model
- Define an observation concept that enables the analysis of real-world attacks on the honeypot.
- Implement the honeypot (physical and/or virtual/simulated)
- Connect the honeypot to the internet and observe ongoing attacks
Fields of study
- Informatics/Computer Science
- IT / Information Security
- Experiences in embedded systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong programming skill in Python, C
- Knowledge in automotive security a plus
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.