Automotive Security – Security Testing Tools - Automotive Security – Security Testing Tools - Content
We offer a Bachelor Thesis:
Automotive Security – Security Testing Tools
- Identify potential attack points
- Define a set of needed tools for the different identified attack points
- Analyze available security tools for the attacking vehicles with focus on Open-Source tools (e.g. KALI Linux)
- Prepare a toolbox
Fields of study
- Informatics/Computer Science
- IT / Information Security
- Experiences in IT Security & Penetration testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Linux skills
- Knowledge in automotive security a plus
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 1,700 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.