Advanced Calibration for Drivability
Perfectly synchronized AVL tools to solve specific development tasks.
The first available CONNECTED toolchain of IODP is "Advanced Calibration for Drivability".
Today, the development of drivability tasks is carried out in the later phases of the vehicle development process. Due to high complexity and interdependencies of functions, it gets more and more necessary to address driveability already in earlier process stages in order to manage trade-offs and achieve the best results possible.
In addition OEMs are often confronted with problems such as:
- High costs
- High efforts
- Low traceability
- Not enough flexibility
The AVL Solution
The Added Value
- The frontloading of drivability allows you to increase the efficiency of your development
- Automated tests at the testbed save time and money
- The model-based optimization increases the traceability of the calibration results
- You are flexible in selecting testbed types
- You can re-use data: Using a measurement campaign, you can calibrate different drive modes (Eco, Sport, ...) with the DOE model created