IoT based Weather Information System for Autonomous Driving - IoT based Weather Information System for Autonomous Driving - Content
We offer a Diploma Thesis:
IoT based Weather Information System for Autonomous Driving
- Development and validation of a weather information system consisting of various weather sensors
- Data acquisition and classification of weather and environmental conditions (e.g. rain, fog, illuminance, humidity) relevant for ADAS/AD
- Data uplink to an analytics platform including: GPS timestamp & localization of acquired weather data Consolidated weather data
Fields of study
- Telematics / Informatics
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Strong programming skills in LabVIEW / NI CompactRIO-Controller programming
- Electrical, electronic & mechanical engineering experience
- Understanding of IoT systems
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.