Simulation of a truck on a powertrain testbed - Simulation of a truck on a powertrain testbed - Content
We offer a master thesis:
Simulation of a truck on a powertrain testbed
- Get familiar with an existing simplified simulation model of a PTTB (Matlab/Simulink)
- Adaption of the simplified conventional powertrain to a hybrid powertrain
- Simulation runs on the defined maneuvers and investigation on different controller settings
- Comparison of simulation results of a standard vehicle and the PTTB simulation model
- Mechatronics engineering
- Control engineering
- Vehicle engineering
- High interest in modeling and simulation of dynamic systems
- Good knowledge of control engineering (PI-controller, etc.)
- Knowledge of MATLAB Simulink
- Basic knowledge of vehicle and powertrain modeling
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.