Predictive Thermal Load Analysis - Predictive Thermal Load Analysis - Content
Predictive Thermal Load Analysis
Virtual prototyping to do cost-effective development, analysis, optimization and testing
Experience has shown that a high number of operational failures and performance problems are caused by thermal-related issues. During the combustion process, the chemical energy bound in the fuel is converted into mechanical work and thermal energy. A significant part of this thermal energy is conducted into the engine’s structure parts. This may increase local temperatures to levels close to material limits. To ensure reliable engine operation and to avoid warranty issues, engineers need to pay special attention to the thermal load of all engine parts.
In this webinar you will learn more about:
- Integrated multi-domain/multi-physics solutions
- Precise heat transfer modelling
- Accounting for variable material properties
- Consideration of thermal contact resistance between adjacent domains and
- The unique nucleate boiling model.
AVL cordially invites you to join the one of our webinars on November 14, 2017.
Register now and be part of the simulation community!