High Technology for Low Cost
Compact Engines & 2-Wheeler
Latest Technology and comprehensive Know-How to be integrated into Motorcycle and Power products development.
All new products are focused on high performance, best reliability at minimum cost, fulfilling all requirements of customer expectations and stringent legislative standards for emissions and fuel economy.
- Where to utilize required technology and know-how ?
- Are all development resources sufficiently available ?
- How can project targets fulfilled straight forward without unnecessary development loops ?
- Who is supporting transfer from concept to series product industrialization ?
The AVL Solution
For the requirements of Compact Engines & 2-Wheeler industries, AVL is able to provide all the required engineering and testing services for the development of complete range of relevant products:
- Motorcycles and scooters as well as hybrid and electric bikes
- 3- and 4-wheeled on- and off-road vehicles
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles), snow mobiles Marine engine applications like PWC (Personal water craft) and outboard engines
- Aviation and light aircraft engines
- Engines for powered handheld tools and utility systems
- CHP (Combined Heat Power) units
The solutions of AVL are covering the complete system integration for power unit, transmission and electronic controls from concept up to series production support.
The Added Value
- All kinds of motorcycle and compact engine projects are offered to our clients on a global base within AVL´s worldwide engineering network. Our clients profit from AVL´s comprehensive engineering services and extensive know-how gained within more than thousand engine and powertrain development projects. AVL customers can utilize and profit all of these synergies even with tight development budgets as usual in motorbike and compact engine industry.
- One-stop-shop: Complete package of services, methodology and tools, ranging from standard to highly advanced concepts, single prototype procurement onto large quantities series production support out of one hand.
- Global AVL. The AVL worldwide network of technical centers and affiliates are strategically placed to meet your global and regional engineering needs.
- With over 65 years of powertrain experience, AVL offers custom and robust powertrain solutions.
- Full service: Passenger Car solutions that are created with Advanced Simulation Technologies and Instrumentation and Test Systems