AVL eShop™ - AVL Digital Interaction
Easy. Transparent. Anytime.
Everything you need at your fingertips
The AVL eShop™ is an easy-to-use web shop. It features the comprehensive AVL Instrumentation and Test Systems portfolio.
The eShop’s extensive search and filter functions allow you to find the right solution for your needs and keep track of your orders. You can check the availability of parts in real time, order parts online and enjoy our 24-hour express delivery service. All this helps you to decrease the downtime of your testing equipment considerably. Furthermore, sourcing parts more efficiently allows you to streamline business processes, reduce supplier management efforts and keep smaller parts inventories on site.
The one-stop-shop experience gives you direct access to product documentation plus information about our available services, such as maintenance, factory calibration, repair and training. Additionally, the intelligent product advisor feature supports you in configuring measurement devices and downloading personalized quotations for informed discussions with your partners at AVL.
- Around-the-clock access to information for the testing operation
- Fast spare part identification plus efficient ordering and delivery process
- Reduce capital tied up in local part inventories and lower efforts for multi-supplier management
- Comprehensive overall solutions with complementary service offerings
You can now also easily browse through the following portfolios:
- Identify the parts you need more easily
- Check the spare parts availability online
- Create and download personalized quotations and place your orders
- Track and trace spare part orders online at any time
- Enjoy express shipment within 24 hours
- Browse online through the comprehensive global Training Portfolio
- Get informed on training classes related to your equipment
- Find details on dedicated training content, number of participants and training venues
- Find local trainings close to your location and in your local language
- Easily trigger individual inquiries
Calibration & Maintenance
- Select the suitable calibration service for your device to fulfill legislative standards
- Find out about preventative annual services to ensure the longevity of your equipment
- Benefit from flat-rate repair offerings for dedicated devices
- Plan your support using indicated turnaround times
- Find the right products for your application
- Configure your powertrain measurement devices with the intelligent product advisor feature
- Create and download personalized quotations for combustion, particle and consumption measurement devices
- Submit your configuration to your AVL Sales contact to arrange a meeting for a tailored consulting