AVL PUMA 2™ Fuel Cell Stack and Cell - Fuel Cell Engineering
The ease of automation
AVL PUMA 2™ Fuel Cell Stack and Cell
The intuitive automation system for fuel cell stack and cell testing
The Demand for Green Mobility
Many industries are facing the challenge of reducing emissions in line with global climate targets, and demand for green mobility is increasing. This is leading to a remarkable drive for hydrogen and fuel cell technology around the world.
Fuel cell electric mobility offers a zero-emission propulsion solution without compromising on driving range, performance or refueling time and fits a wide range of markets and applications.
AVL’s Fuel Cell Solution for Stack and Cell Testing
Designed with the user in mind, AVL PUMA 2™ Fuel Cell features an intuitive user interface that makes the system easy to use, either manually or completely automatically. Reliable and accurate real-time control of the Unit-Under-Test (UUT), flexible integration of devices and sensors as well as safety-relevant monitoring functions further underline our experience in the field of automation. Our state-of-the-art test environment provides advanced development methodologies and tools to develop and test single cells and fuel cell stacks under simulated environmental conditions. The intuitive operator interface for stack and cell testing empowers the user to easily manage all testing tasks.
- Cutting-edge usability for new and experienced users – start testing within a minute!
- Early online diagnosis of fuel cell degradation with integrated diagnosis controls
- Real-time data collection guarantees reliable and consistent measurement results
- Fully operate the complete range of Greenlight’s fuel cell test stations
- Based on AVL PUMA 2™ - the global industry standard for testbed automation