… it’s about how well they work together.
Handling complex calibration projects
- How can I manage calibration projects with a large number of vehicle variants?
- How can I ensure conflict-free datasets?
- Can costs be reduced by reusing pre-calibrated data?
- Can a software tool support the collaboration of geographically distributed calibration teams to increase quality?
- Can such software provide traceability via standardized documentation of SOP datasets?
The AVL Solution
AVL CRETA 5™ guarantees a smooth calibration process across corporate borders. It avoids costly repetitive testing and thus puts confidence in the quality of the data. AVL CRETA 5™ has been developed for applications ranging from ADAS, Chassis to Powertrain. For these reasons, AVL has been market leader for many years.
The Added Value
- Traceable, secure and simple administration and documentation of control unit data
- Worldwide collaboration and data exchange between team members, partners, suppliers and customers
- Quick pre-calibration of initial datasets and re-use of data
- Plausibility check of datasets using data-mining algorithms
- Easy project and quality monitoring through integrated reporting mechanisms
- Success Story Liebherr
- Success Story PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Success Story Fahrwerksentwicklung
- Calibration Data Management for Porsche Chassis Systems
Rathfelder, M.; Hsu, H.; Brandau, T.; Storfer, G.: Calibration Data Management for Porsche Chassis Systems. In: ATZ 118 (2016), No. 6, P. 16-20
- Applikationsdaten-Management für Porsche-Fahrwerke
Rathfelder, M.; Hsu, H.; Brandau, T.; Storfer, G.: Applikationsdaten-Management für Porsche-Fahrwerke. In: ATZ 118 (2016), Nr. 6, S. 16-20
Free demo version
Fill the request form to get a free demo version of AVL CRETA including our standard workflows and one custom workflow example.
Download AVL CRETA 5TM Demo Version
Download AVL Calibration Data Browser (free of charge tool)
AVL CRETA 4™ Calibration Data Management:
View AVL CRETA – Calibration Data Management Video