Get the optimum out of your Driveline
Dynamometers for Powertrain & Drivetrain Testing
The increasing performance range of modern engines demands for highly reliable state of the art dynamometers, which are equipped with high precision measurement devices. AVL dynamometers meet these requirements in an optimal way.
Benefits at a Glance
Reproducible test results under well-known constant environmental conditions.
Examples of use include:
- Optimizing gear shift comfort
- Optimizing control unit functions
- Drivability testing
- NVH testing
- Drive manoeuvres on various surfaces to validate the overall system behaviour
- Load cycle change testing (tip-in/back-out)
- Realistic curving
- Robust and service-friendly design