Transmission Development for Construction Equipment - Engineering Solutions for Construction Equipment
Transmission Development for Construction Equipment
The extensive engineering experience and the use of efficient development and simulation tools are the foundation for AVL‘s innovative solutions. This is also the best basis to introduce new transmission technologies in the application field of construction equipment. AVL has developed all types of transmissions such as manual, automated manual, automatic and double clutch.
- Development of complete transmissions and axles or components
- Simulation and evaluation of new technologies or new solutions
- Optimization of existing transmission (automated transmissions, IVT´s) including software and controls
- Automation of existing manual transmissions including software and control systems
- Testing of transmissions and axles
- Design assessments and consultancy
We provide senior specialists for transmission engineering and at the same time share best practice and development methodology with other industries. In this way, experiences in hybridization, hydraulics, electronics, electric drives and engine development are carefully evaluated and combined most effectively for every project. The technology level and development methodology are consequently extended by AVL internal research projects. This provides a solid basis to achieve the agreed results within cost and time parameters, and secures innovative products with high customer satisfaction.
- Powertrain development for construction equipment and industrial purpose
- Transmission projects from AT, IVT´s, Power shift/shuttle
- Development of control systems for engines, transmissions, integrated driveline for tractors