AVL Data Acquisition with F-FEM/F-FEM SNAP-IN - Input-Output (IO) Modules
Realtime I/O for rough conditions
AVL Data Acquisition with F-FEM/F-FEM SNAP-IN
Depending on the measurement application different
F-FEM modules are available.
AVL F-FEM 19" *)
16 channels for the measurement of voltages, currents, temperatures, resistances and measuring bridges.
16 channels for the measurement of voltages, currents, temperatures, resistances and measuring bridges on high voltage potential (+/- 1000V DC).
32 channels for the measurement of temperatures and low voltages.
16 channels for the measurement of voltages and currents.
16 channels for the measurement of high voltages (+/- 1000V DC).
8 channels for output of voltages and/or currents and 16 discrete input and output channels for digital control signals.
*)AVL F-FEM 19" are also available as snap-in units. With the F-FEM Snap-in product family the data acquisition is shifted to the pallet in a vibration and IP65-protected manner.
- Flexible equipment due to clever slot system for data acquisition and pressure measurement units.
- Sensor cabling and pressure hosing already implemented in the setup area.
- Quick pallet replacement: connection via one multiple connector only.
- Vibration and IP65 protection.
AVL F-FEM for DIN rail mounting
16 discrete input and output channels for digital control signals.
4 + 2 counter channels for event counting, frequency or engine speed measurement.
4 channels for output of voltages and/or current signals as well as 2 channels for output of frequency, PWM or simulation of engine speed pick-up signals.
Benefits at a Glance
- Reduction of measurement cycles leading to shorter tests; high reproducibility of measurement results
- Measurements on batteries, e-motors and inverters with up to +/- 1,000V
- No spare channels required: many different signal types are supported on one channel
- Full synchronization of the measurement channels to each other and to the automation system with max. jitter < 0.1μs
- Short parameterization times
- Automatic calibration of measurement channels (option)