AVL Smart Sampler - Testing Solutions for Commercial On Road
THE PARTICULATE MATTER SAMPLING SOLUTION
AVL Smart Sampler
Partial flow dilution system for regulatory testing and R&D applications
The AVL Smart Sampler is a partial flow dilution system intended for gravimetric sampling of exhaust particulates from internal combustion engines under both steady state and transient conditions. It is approved for transient and steady state testing of particulate matter by both the EPA under CFR 1065, 1066 and the EU under ISO 16183, ECE regulation No. 49 and Global Technical Regulation No. 4.
The AVL Smart Sampler is the result of 35 years of experience in partial flow dilution and particulate measurement with an installed base of over 700 units in 25 different countries.
BENEFITS OF GRAVIMETRIC PARTICULATE MATTER SAMPLING
- Compliant with EPA CFR 1066 chassis dyno testing and CFR 1065 heavy duty testing
- Compliant with EURO VI for particle mass and number counting (add-on sampling)
- Stand-alone testbed operation with comprehensive reporting
- Seamless integration into AVL PUMA and iGEM automation system
- ISO 17025 compliant factory calibration
- Configurable from single to four filters and Automatic Filter Changer
The AVL Solution
The Added Value