AVL iGEM Engine / GEM301 EC - Emission Automation
Emission automation for engine testbeds
AVL iGEM Engine / GEM301 EC
AVL iGEM Engine is used for certification, research & development, or for conformity of production purposes. Based on the already established success of AVL PUMA Open, AVL iGEM Engine offers high scalability. Simple parameterization allows for adaptions of integration of different testbed configurations and customer application needs. It offers the highest level of flexibility and customization to the user.
In addition, AVL GEM301 EC complements the AVL applications solution with flexible configuration for R&D testing.
Benefits at a Glance
- iGEM Engine: Compliance to EPA 1066, GTR-15, Euro 6d, China 6
- iGEM Engine: Fully automated procedures for all devices (e.g. calibrations)
- iGEM Engine: Independent of emission device type, model and supplier
- GEM301 EC: Perfect basis for emission R&D development
- GEM301 EC: Simple operation due to the usage of PUMA tools and windows
International emission legislations are changing constantly, as are engine designs and measurements methods. Manufacturers and suppliers alike need to adapt to these constantly changing requirements. This drives the growing demand for innovative solutions in the automation of emission tests. AVL iGEM Engine and AVL GEM301 EC uniquely offer this high degree of adjustability for different testbed configurations and different user needs - keeping the user in control in a challenging marketplace.