Understand Problems – Support Solutions
AVL Customer Services for Software and Simulation Solutions
AVL Customer Services offers support for software products and collaboration to develop customized simulation solutions. The transfer of engineering and application know-how maximizes the customer’s value from software download and installation to the development of methods and every day use.
Training and Software Support
- Does AVL offer local support?
- Does AVL provide software training courses for each simulation solution?
- Can I request individual software training courses with AVL Customer Services?
Know-how Transfer and Engineering Support
- Can I request support for a specific engineering topic and/or a specific application field?
- Is it possible to customize AVL’s simulation software to specific needs and requirements?
- How can I find out about the full capabilities and potential of my software?
Project Work and Application Information
- Does AVL help me with developing my simulation methods and simulation-measurement comparison for validation purpose?
- Can I outsource entire simulation projects?
The AVL Solution
AVL maintains a worldwide network of affiliates and partners, guaranteeing customers the best possible access to the AVL simulation knowledge base. From the introduction of software to problem specific support, AVL’s close collaboration with customers is designed to provide a maximum of confidence in the application of AVL products.
From Engineer to Engineer
AVL engineers participate in method development, advanced simulation work, software training and support. Over sixty years’ experience of engineering consulting and design development enables AVL’s engineering team to display strong/enormous client focus and engineering experience. The AVL team supports engineering communities to leverage AVL simulation software and methodologies. It leads to the creation of tailored solutions, aligned with the overall product development process of AVL clients.
The Added Value
- Holistic solutions, software and methods
- Method development including know-how transfer and support
- Training on the job
- Software development and support from a single source
- Global partner with local competence
- Tailored solution support for first-time challenges
The software support at AVL Advanced Simulation Technologies is organized according to our Customer Support Process (CSP). The CSP defines the process steps for answering all regular customer questions and requests related to AVL Simulation Technologies software products.
Local support is available for the following countries and products:
AVL Advanced Simulation Technologies (AVL AST) is supporting research and teaching activities in academia by offering its unique AVL AST University Partnership Program (UPP), addressed to Universities, Technical Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences, Technical Colleges and Technical High Schools.
Project Work Contact
AVL LIST GmbH
A-8020 Graz, Austria
Phone: +43 316 787-1222
AVL List Technical Center
(Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
Phone: +86 21 5899-3288
AVL France S.A.
Phone: +33 1 30 15-4190
AVL Deutschland GmbH
Phone: +49 6134 7179-0
AVL India Private Ltd.
Phone: +91 124 4090 300-240
AVL Japan K.K.
AVL Korea Co Ltd.
Phone: +82 2 580 5800
AVL North America
Phone: +1 734 414-9618