Transmission and Transaxle Solution for Tractors - Engineering
Extensive engineering experience
Transmission and Transaxle Solution for Tractors
Development of all types of transmissions and transaxles for agricultural machines
The transmission / transaxle is one of the major parts defining the structural layout of the tractor. Finding the fitting solution to an existing portfolio and fulfilling all market requirements is the target. Technologies like CVT and shifting under load are becoming standard solutions.
- How can we develop a tractor transmission fitting into the existing production facilities?
- How can we develop an efficient tractor?
- Which transmission fits best to my wished application?
- How do we develop a perfect interacting powertrain?
The AVL Solution
AVL offers tailor-made powertrain solutions for all degrees of technologies in order to achieve smart and cost-efficient solutions, AVL uses synergies between individual applications and experience gained from other industries. Extensive engineering experience and the use of efficient development and simulation tools are the basis for AVL’s innovative solutions. AVL has developed all types of transmissions/transaxles such as manual, automated manual, automatic and double clutch. AVL’s core expertise includes development of complete transmission and axles or components, simulation and evaluation of new technologies or solutions and automation of existing manual transmissions including software and control systems. Testing of transmissions and axles and design assessments and consultancy are also included.
The Added Value
- Cost-efficient powertrain solutions meeting both, future CO2 and GHG demands
- Customized solutions and expert know how for all market relevant technology concepts
- Smart solutions due to expert know-how of all relevant components and their system interaction
- High system performance and short time-to-market due to AVL’s proven model-based development approach
- High product quality and low warranty risk by applying AVL’s unique validation methodology
- Worldwide calibration and testing capabilities for components, systems and vehicles to provide high flexibility and short reaction time
- Transmission projects of synchronized transmissions, powershift & DCT transmissions, powershuttle transmission, electric and hybrid transmissions as well as reduction transmissions
- Powertrain development for tractors, construction equipment and industrial purpose
- Development of control systems for engine, transmissions, integrated driveline for tractor