Advanced Simulation - Simulation Solutions for Controls and Electronics
Simulation Work is offered for:
- NVH (dynamics till sound radiation)
- Durability and wear
- Friction and efficiency
- Combustion and aftertreatment
- Cooling, lubrication and energy management
- Driving performance, fuel consumption and emissions
- Electro-magnetics and electro-chemistry
These are typically, but not necessarily, done using AVL Advanced Simulation Technologies software products.
The project can cover the entire simulation including model set-up, definition of boundary conditions, analysis and result evaluation and interpretation. AVL Advanced Simulation Technologies w ill provide clear conclusions and recommendations on the analysis performed and the investigated design.
Each project is performed according to the AVL Advanced Simulation Technologies project process, guided by continuous documentation and finalised by a report describing all steps, the models used and the results obtained. On request, know-how transfer is done at the end of the project.
Typical Project Definitions are:
- Development of new methodologies
- Increase of process efficiency and implementation of advanced solutions
- Validation projects including comparison to measurements
- Research and development (R&D) projects
- Dedicated projects or joint and research (J&R) projects
Measurements could be performed at AVL or at the customer site.
Projects could be performed by AVL Advanced Simulation Technologies alone or together with customer (sharing the work) as joint and research projects (J&R).
For further information or a specific project proposal, contact your responsible Sales Manager.