It is very important for us to provide our apprentices with the best possible conditions – in terms of their specialist and personal development – during their training.
This includes both a solid basic training for all the technical and industrial apprentices in our apprenticeship workshops and regular performance checks at varying intervals.
We are aware that we are working with young people who are still in the process of their own personal development.
Apprentice = "the potential specialists of the future"
Finding good specialists is a major challenge.
Our approach is therefore to "develop" these next-generation specialists ourselves.
We take our training function very seriously, and overall offer a wide variety of training and further training measures focusing on the following: personality, communication, languages, culture, health, work safety, quality management, and much more besides.
The trainer = "The key to success"
Our trainers are the key to success, since they are the ones who work with the apprentices each and every day and accompany them on their path towards their goal.
For this reason we also invest in their ongoing further development. In 2012 we launched a further qualification campaign, which addresses very specific topics in the field of apprenticeship and training for our trainers so as to improve not only their specialist knowledge but also their qualifications as counsellors and coaches.
What we offer our apprentices
- Comprehensive additional training (English courses, personality and communication training, technical courses)
- Internships abroad
- Theoretical instruction in preparation for vocational school and final apprenticeship exam
- "Lehre mit Matura" – combine your apprenticeship with the general qualification for university studies
- AVL pays the costs of boarding while you are at the vocational school
- Numerous company activities (hiking outings, day trips, sports events)
- Comprehensive social package (subsidized meals in our canteen, culture fund, holiday offers)