… it’s about how well they work together.
Handling complex calibration projects
- How can I manage calibration projects with a large number of vehicle variants?
- How can I ensure conflict-free datasets?
- Can costs be reduced by reusing pre-calibrated data?
- Can a software tool support the collaboration of geographically distributed calibration teams to increase quality?
- Can such software provide traceability via standardized documentation of SOP datasets?
The AVL Solution
AVL CRETA 5™ guarantees a smooth calibration process across corporate borders. It avoids costly repetitive testing and thus puts confidence in the quality of the data. AVL CRETA 5™ has been developed for applications ranging from ADAS, Chassis to Powertrain. For these reasons, AVL has been market leader for many years.
The Added Value
- Traceable, secure and simple administration and documentation of control unit data
- Worldwide collaboration and data exchange between team members, partners, suppliers and customers
- Quick pre-calibration of initial datasets and re-use of data
- Plausibility check of datasets using data-mining algorithms
- Easy project and quality monitoring through integrated reporting mechanisms
- Success Story Liebherr
- Success Story PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Success Story Fahrwerksentwicklung
- Calibration Data Management for Porsche Chassis Systems
Rathfelder, M.; Hsu, H.; Brandau, T.; Storfer, G.: Calibration Data Management for Porsche Chassis Systems. In: ATZ 118 (2016), No. 6, P. 16-20
- Applikationsdaten-Management für Porsche-Fahrwerke
Rathfelder, M.; Hsu, H.; Brandau, T.; Storfer, G.: Applikationsdaten-Management für Porsche-Fahrwerke. In: ATZ 118 (2016), Nr. 6, S. 16-20
Free demo version
Fill the request form to get a free demo version of AVL CRETA including our standard workflows and one custom workflow example.
AVL CRETA 4™ Calibration Data Management:
View AVL CRETA – Calibration Data Management Video