AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior software developer for embedded systems (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for independent identification of further developments with own-initiative conception and development of hardware-related software components ("basic software") on embedded systems
- Independent coordination of software requirements and solutions with customers and colleagues from different sectors
- support the technical development of the development team
- Distinguished professional and industry experience
- Extensive experience with real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK)
- Very good knowledge in programming with C, C++ of hardware-related software components
- Solid experience with platforms used in the automotive sector (classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, multi-core) beneficial
- Experience in software architecture, sensor technology, actuators and "Network Management" advantageous
- High level of creativity, persuasiveness, communication and team skills and high analytical and conceptual skills
- Personality is most important!
If so please contact us.