AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
BMS - System Developer
- Model-based development of control concepts in battery management systems
- System integration, calibration and testing of functions in target systems
- Independent identification of problem areas with proactive development of proposed solutions
- Development of algorithms up to series maturity
- Independent coordination of requirements and solutions with the customer
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Initial experience in the fields of control engineering and model-based development methodology
- First knowledge in the field of battery management systems or battery development
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Good command of English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.