AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior Development Engineer Power Electronics (m/f/d)
- Development of power output stages for converters and DC/DC converters in the area of e-mobility
- Development of gate drivers for IGBTs and MosFets up to 1200V
- Commissioning, testing & trial of power assemblies
- Coordination of technical requirements with the customer
- Documentation and presentation of development results
- Transfer of the development results into series production
- Series experience in the field of Powertrain HEV/PEV/EV
- Design experience of IGBT- and MOS-Fet power output stages in the range of 48V to 1200V
- Design experience of IGBT gate driver circuits
- Lifetime calculation of power semiconductors and modules
- Thermal design of power output stages
- Very good knowledge of assembly and connection technology for high-current printed circuit boards and busbars
- Profound experience with high current contact and connector systems
- Test and commissioning of power output stages
- Reliability calculations and circuit simulation
- Circuit tolerance calculation
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.