AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Calibration Engineer Transmission
- Calibration of Transmission Control Units in development and series production projects
- Optimization of transmission control parameters according to the legislation and customer specifications
- Preparing, executing and evaluating vehicle experiments
- Participating in tests like climate tests, proving ground tests
- Reporting and presenting test results to the customer
- Engineering support in production start-up and certification procedures
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering
- High level knowledge of transmission and powertrain and its working process
- Mechatronic knowledge
- Experience in the field of transmission
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.