AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Functional Safety Engineer
|Department:||IT & Software|
- Planning, coordination and proceeding of safety activities in safety-related devel-opment projects in appliance of requirements
- out of ISO26262 and other safety standards, E.g. Hazard and Risk Analysis, Generation of Safety
- Concepts for drivetrain, validation reports and safety
- Support of quote activities concerning functional safety elements
- Analysis and evaluation of safety – critical functions according to the requirements of the standard and component-related safety concepts
- Coaching of customers and project teams concerning functional safety manage-ment, e.g. effort estimation, moderation and assessments
- Application and further development of safety method at the affiliate in cooperation with the central departments within AVL
- Bachelor/Master in Mechanical Engineering, Electrotechnics or Physics TU/FH
- Experiences in the area of safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and related methods, e.g. risk analysis, functional and technical safety concepts are recommended
- Good communication- and team skills
- Profound analytical and conception skills
- B2 levelEnglish or German knowledge and B2 level Hungarian
- Ability for travel
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.