AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Working Student / Internship at Electronics department (m/f/d)
- Execute on R&D and series production projects under guidance of a technical mentor
- Contribute to ongoing development projects in the area of power electronics for EU & global customers
- Practical experience in essential elements of a power and controls electronic design and test e. g. circuit and schematic development, board layout, DC link design and thermal and mechanical aspects
- Provide support in technology assessment and competitive bechmarking of inverters, on-board chargers and other electronic hardware
- Flexibilty to extend the internship into a long term thesis project in case of mutual interest
- Registered student in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Interest in electronics hardware engineering and passion for E-Mobility
- Good understanding of power electronics and related components fundamentals
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities to innovate
- Good English language skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.