AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
|Europe: United Kingdom|
AVL is delighted to be recruiting for a Project Administrator based at our Coventry office to support the daily administrative operations of the Project Management team.
- Supporting the daily, operative work of the project management team
- Monitor project budget and utilisation using AVL in-house project and cost management tools
- Create calculations, reports and presentations for the project managers
- Organise project related meetings, professional trainings and business trips
- Ad hoc support tasks required by the ongoing projects
- Support in the continuous improvement of project management processes
- Enjoys administrative tasks
- Highly committed team player with excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work independently and self motivated
- Self-directed and independent
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
A unique opportunity to join our growing, high-tech, international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please send them using our online application form.AVL United Kingdom Ltd.