AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Software Project Manager for Embedded Systems (m/w/d)
- Requirement Engineering with focus on Basic Software Stacks
- Setup and track Project Plan for the different Basic Software Products
- Technical Lead of an international Software Team
- Interface to other disciplines (e.g. System, Hardware, Application Software, Tools)
- Supplier Management for 3rd party Software
- Customer Interface for Basic Software topics
- Participation in continuous Improvement programs / Lessons Learned
- Reporting the Project Status to System Project Management / Line Management
- Successfully finished studies of Electronics, Informatics or Physics
- Deep Knowledge of C programming language for embedded Systems
- Good overall understanding in microcontroller devices (e.g. Infineon Aurix)
- Experience in AUTOSAR Basic Software and configuration tools
- Knowledge of MISRA C, ISO 26262, Automotive Spice and Agile standards
- Profound communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Very good English skills
- Personality is more than anything else!
If so please contact us.