AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
working student/trainee "safety" (m/f/d)
|Department:||Safety & Security|
- Support the project team in the development and documentation of technical solutions for functional safety Execution and preparation of simulations
- Documentation of simulation results
- support of risk assessments
- Support the documentation of safety certificates
- Execution of patent searches
- Studies in business informatics, electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- First knowledge in the field of control engineering and functional safety (ISO26262)
- Experience with MS Office, DB Systems, Matlab/Simulink
- communication and team skills
- Good organizational, analytical and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.