AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Integration Engineer f/m/d
|Europe: Austria (Headquarters)|
|Department:||IT & Software|
- Creating ADAS/AD tool solutions for the development of driver assistance features and their validation through simulation (office and test bed) and on the test track (cf. Euro-NCAP)
- Expanding the tool set for testing and test automation on test tracks with a focus on software integration and software development
- Integration of various tool solutions and applications for the validation of ADAS/AD in cooperation with partners and in the framework of customer projects
- Enhancing the AVL software products to provide targeted and efficient solutions for the development of driver assistance systems (data acquisition, automation and analysis)
- Electrical engineering, IT, software engineering studies at a university or university of applied sciences, plus experience in integration and testing in the automotive field
- Experience in the set-up and application of automotive measurement technology and the development of software for systems of this kind
- Experience in programming with C/C++, Python and in the programming of software or test systems, e.g. in the field of NCAP testing or Active Safety
- International experience and good communication skills desirable
- Sound knowledge of English & German
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz