AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Support for technical coordination of investment, design and test R&D projects
- Cooperation with Project Manager
- Creating reports, technical documentation
- Coordination of the workflow process through different technical skill teams within the company
- Active participation in creating technical drawings, offers
- Analyze, compare and evaluate offers
- Mechanical, transportation, vehicle engineer or technical manager
- Experience in project coordination, project leading
- Experience in investment projects is an advantage
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Active English knowledge
- German is advantage
- MS Office
- Ability to solve problems alone and able to work in teams
- Flexible personality
- Good organizational and communication skills in written and verbal form
- Project point of view
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.