AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Test Factory Quality Engineer
- Following the quality processes on test beds
- Optimize collaboration methods of skill team activities in the test factory area
- Failure and root cause analysis
- Test factory KPI management
- Preparation of the required documentation for legislation measurement
- Control and administration of calibration gas needs for emission measurements
- Document daily fuel consumption, create periodically reports
- Maintain training materials
- Support the Quality Manager with testbed related quality topics
- Participation in inventory and scrapping
- Follow up and document TestBed Maintenance
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools and methods
- Basic knowledge of measuring systems and methods
- Fluent English and Hungarian(spoken and written) - German knowledge is benefitial
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Motivated, responsible, flexible mindset
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.