AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Project Manager Fuel Cell f/m
|Europe: Austria (Headquarters)|
- Self-directed management of customer projects in fuel cell system development from prototypes to series production
- Management of fuel cell R&D and innovation projects with global research partners
- Management and supervision of international AVL project teams – both in house and at customers'
- Project management with responsibility to technical progress, quality and cost
- Ensuring targeted communication with the customer and coordination of the customer's departments involved in the project
- Management and involvement of internal and external process partners (OEMs, suppliers)
- Illustrating the progress of development in status presentations at customers'
- High degree of self-directed initiative in managing the project
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Graduate of a university of technology or other applied science (mechanical engineering, process engineering, physics, chemistry…)
- Profound knowledge in fuel cell technology or other propulsion technologies
- Professional development experience in PEM and/or SOFC of advantage
- Basic understanding of the integration challenges of fuel cell systems in powertrains
- Excellent understanding of interdisciplinary projects
- Profound project management knowledge in the automotive environment
- Team leader skills and confident in customer relations, excellent communication skills
- High degree of goal-orientation and self-management
- Good networking skills, teamplayer
- Sense of responsibility, business intellect and entrepreneurial initiative
- Prepared to travel on business (internationally)
- Confident in conducting negotiations in German and English
If you are from abroad AVL will help you to organize your travel to the recruiting interview in Graz. We can also provide you with an appartment for your first few months in Graz.
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL List GmbH, Graz