AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
C#/Java platform developer (f/m)
- Development of in-house platform components (integrations frameworks, central user and role management, central logging and observability system)
- Development of reusable components and application features
- Experiencein C# and/or Java development
- Understanding of design patterns & enterprise integration patterns
- Understanding of development of framework / platform features
- Understanding of versioning systems (e.g. Git)
- All the better if you have an experience with:
- Some elements of the following technologies: Application Integration (Integration Patterns) , SOA/Micro service, REST/SOAP Services
- Experience with unit tests
- Experience working in some open-source project
- Experience with Linux, Docker, K8S
- Experience with TFS / Azure DevOps
If so please contact us.