AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Systems Engineer for ADAS / AD (m/f/d)
- Build and maintain relationship with R&D and technical staff, with AVL management teams and with customers
- Leading and moderating discussions between stakeholders
- Capture, document and communicate customer needs and product requirements
- Contribute to the project planning, coordination and milestone achievements
- Conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Educate other engineers
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science or similar
- > 5 years of professional work experience
- Knowledge of concepts and methodologies ideally in multiple ADAS areas, such as sensor perception, data fusion, environmental model, algorithms and controls, system testing and simulation
- Know-how in system design and integration (combining HW and SW)
- Experience in software projects, ideally following Automotive SPICE compliant project management processes
- Collaborative skills
- Good German and English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.