AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior Diagnostics Requirement Engineer (m/f/d)
- Development of diagnostics requirements on powertrain systems (combustion or e-drive systems) within our customer or internal RnD projects
- Supporting the certification process of such a systems on the relevant markets (worldwide)
- Tracking and analyzing of regular legislation updates (diagnostics area only)
- Moreover, as a technical expert, you will be working closely with the whole project team on AVL or customer side
- University degree in engineering, electronics, mechatronics, mechanic orsimilar
- > 5years experience in automotive diagnostics development
- Profound knowledge of legal on-board diagnostics legislation (worldwide, light- and heavy-duty application)
- Good knowledge of vehicle E/E architecture and communication protocols and standards (CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay, UDS, J1979, ISO15031, ISO15765, J1939)
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication and teamwork abilities
- Excellent Germanskills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.