AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Systems Development Engineer (Power Inverter, E-Motor, Transmission) (m/f/d)
- Definition of requirements for electrified systems and components
- Development of Electric-Drive Systems and HV power electronics
- Central point of contact, take over coordination and synchronization tasks in R&D projects and serial development projects in field of E-Drive and power electronics development
- Definition of next generationE-Axles under consideration of state-of-the-art serial production technologies
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineeringorsimilar
- Professional experience in transmission systems from concept till serial development
- Being familiar with development processes in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of interaction between transmission and powertrain, as well as, overall system understanding
- Good Germanand English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.