AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Technical Sales Support - Instrumentation and Test Systems
|Department:||Sales / Business Development|
- To develop and produce technical solutions and priced quotations in response to customer requirements for AVL measurement and testing equipment and making any presentations which are required to support the bidding process.
- Support/execute project planning tasks (Quote preparation, cost calculation, clarification with technical departments and project management team).
- The tasks will include working with Sales Team and other colleagues both in Spain and Business Units throughout the AVL worldwide organization.
- To develop and maintain a high level of technical expertise in AVL systems and products.
- Representative of AVL at customers.
- Explore future Market/Customer Needs and provide input for Business Field / Product Strategy.
- Support Account Development / development of existing and new customers.
- Industrial engineering / Mechanical engineering / Electrical engineering / Automotive engineering with background on the Internal Combustion Engine/Hybrid & BEV.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of powertrain testing & development (project planning, project work, project management).
- Demonstrated successful experience in technical sales preferred, including turnkey projects.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects/assignments while under time restrictions.
- Interest and enthusiasm for sales.
- Self-confident personality with communication and intercultural skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Willingness to travel (15-30%). Commitment, flexibility and self-motivation.
If so please contact us.