AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Cost Engineer for Fuel Cells
|Department:||- not defined|
- Analysis, development and optimizing of fuel cell manufactruing proccesses
- Prototype manufacturing process
- planning, contribution un buildup
- analysing, evaluation
- development for series manufacturing
- Cost efficiency modelling and development of complete technology operations and part proceses of serial manufacturing
- BSc / MSc degree in manufacturing engineering or material sciences
- At least B2 level English or German, Hungarian is a must
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Open minded, flexible, confident and precise personality
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.