AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Engine Calibration Specialist
- Calibration dataset management
- Calibration merge coming from different specialist teams
- Dataset validation
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations
- Reporting of results to project board
- Calibration industrialization
- Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering. Master’s degree or PhD desirable.
- Good knowledge/understanding of combustion engines, sensor and actuator systems.
- Good knowledge of dataset management. Experience with AVL Creta desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Independent, target-oriented working style.
- English proficiency. Other foreign languages (French) desirable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on any calibration specialty.
If so please contact us.