ADAS/AD Big Data and Analytics Platform - Data Management
Reducing the number of test drives
ADAS/AD Big Data and Analytics Platform
Fully exploit the value of your test drive and simulation data
During the development, verification, and validation process of automated driving functions, a huge amount of data is generated. The data collected in simulations as well as road, vehicle and component tests accumulates over several years and/or projects to form a valuable asset. This is especially useful if you can process and analyze this enormous amount of data interactively and within a short timeframe.
Big Data Management and Analytics Solutions
AVL provides an open and seamless solution for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Automated Driving (AD) applications. Key features include the automated and scalable execution of analytic scripts on large classic datasets, and on special, object-oriented time series datasets. This allows you to apply new key performance indicator (KPI) scripts on entire historical datasets for many different ADAS/AD use cases.
The resulting metadata, such as detected critical driving scenarios, is fed back into a meta database to enrich the original metadata of the test drive. This allows the user to interactively and intuitively query the system for these metadata tags. Using a variety of synchronized videos, time series and 3D spatial object series data, you can also visualize and inspect any data of interest.
To reduce complexity – and to account for new requirements in ADAS/AD testing – the platform supports classic time series, video data formats and the Open Simulation Interface (OSI), a generic and object-oriented data format.
- Gain insights from one single source of truth (SSOT) for all ADAS testing data
- Reduce the number of required test drives by finding relevant metadata tags in your existing data set
- Keep your benchmarks up-to-date by applying newly defined KPIs on your entire historical data set
- Improve your productivity by reducing the search time for the relevant data
- Convenient programming interface for ADAS/AD engineers – no Big Data experience required
- The platform enables users to write simple sequential code in the Python programming language