Testbed Operations - USE
Qualified Personnel to Operate Your Testing Equipment
If you find yourself short of staff, or dealing with a particularly busy period, AVL Testbed Operations can deliver the manpower to fill the gaps. Providing cover for specific and agreed tasks and jobs in your primary value creation chain, we will help you focus on your core competences. Agreed KPIs will ensure seamless interaction between our people and yours.
Costs are based on a daily fee and calculated on a case-by-case basis that is tailored to your particular needs. Travel time and travel expenses will be charged in addition.
The service covers the following roles and tasks:
- Testbed Operator: Online operation of testbeds and monitoring of automatic test procedures
- Team Lead Testing: Operational responsibility, e.g. planning of resources, testbed dispositioning, distribution of testing tasks, communication/interface to R&D department, scheduling of maintenance/services etc.
- Test Engineer: Testing preparation according development needs, e.g. implementation of testing requirements, adaptation of test runs, modification of parameters, definition of test libraries, interfaces to hardware like sensors, devices, ECU etc.
- Mechanical Engineer: Engine preparation for testing, e.g. mount sensors, pallet rigging, mechanical work on engine etc.
- Maintenance Engineer: Managing host systems and databases, e.g. harmonization of norm names, account management, data archiving, result storage, system backup etc.
- System Administrator: Managing host systems and databases, e.g. harmonization of norm names, account management, data archiving, result storage, system backup etc.
- Post Processing Engineer: Evaluation of measurement results, e.g. definition of diagram layouts, post processing automation, monitoring of data quality etc.
To find out more speak to your local AVL Sales or Service representative.