AVL EMCON 6™ - Testing Solutions for Controls and Electronics
Experience the performance
AVL EMCON 6™
Testbed control and monitoring system
AVL EMCON 6™ is the market-leading testbed monitoring control system for a variety of conventional and electrified propulsion systems.
A Forward-Thinking Testbed Control System
With complexity on the rise due to new and emerging technologies, the frontloading of tests has become invaluable. To increase overall efficiency even further, the multicore real-time platform EMCON 6 provides sustainable quality for your entire test field.
Tried and tested control algorithms enable the exact loading of the propulsion system according to the test requirements. Moreover, EMCON 6 allows you to perform durability tests under real-world driving conditions.
EMCON 6 is completely integrated into the AVL PUMA 2™ automation system, but it is also available as an independent system prepared for automatic remote operation.
Product benefits include:
- Consistent operation philosophy for fuel cell, e-motor, engine, transmission, powertrain and vehicle testbeds
- Reliable, high performance controller with EtherCAT® interface to AVL Dynos at up to 10 kHz
- Highly accurate simulated vehicle operation due to easy integration of AVL ISAC 6™ and Testbed.CONNECT™ models
- High precision control for low speed and observer-based shaft torque control
- Intuitive and handy operation via 10.1” touch display panel with force feedback
- Easy parameterization with PUMA 2 and test field server AVL PUMA 2™ Share