High Precision Torque Transducer
With high precision torque transducers, it is possible to have highest accuracy together with outstanding repeatability, reliability and a wide dynamic bandwidth. Our torque transducers are well established in the automotive market.
Together with the AVL calibration system it ensures lowest measurement uncertainty on the test bed and supply's confidence in measurement results. The sensors are compatible to the AVL Dynamometers, typically the torque sensor is installed on the dynamometer coupling flange.
AVL uses the high quality HBM torque flanges, mainly types T40B and T12HP.
Benefits at a Glance
- High torque measurement precision
- Low mass moments of inertia allow flexible shaft usage
- Small outside diameter reduces the integration effort
- Maintenance- and wear-free system as there are no bearings and no slip-rings
- High cost efficiency as no additional electronic components required
- T12HP: 100 Nm - 10 kNm, accuracy class: 0.02%
- T40B: 50 Nm - 10 kNm, accuracy class: 0.05%