Sensor T12HP - Testing Solutions for Passenger Cars
Delivering reliable, high-quality data
The high-precision torque transducer
AVL is the world-leading supplier of complete testbed solutions, including torque sensors and torque transducers. They are highly accurate, reliable and have a wide dynamic bandwidth.
Why the T12HP?
One torque sensor, multiple functions – a unique feature of the T12HP. It delivers reliable, high-quality data across the entire measurement range. And thanks to the trademarked FlexRange™, it makes sure that cumbersome range switching known from dual-range sensors are a thing of the past.
Flexible and Unique
The T12HP is a non-contact transducer. It combines the flexibility of digital signal conditioning with the precise torque measurement accuracy of a carrier-frequency amplifier – without compromising on data or accuracy. To make the configuration even more user-friendly, there has also been developed a T12HP Assistant and CAN parameterization.
Torque Sensor Features
- Low rotor weights
- Low mass moments of inertia
- Excellent temperature behavior with TC0 of 0.005 %/10 K
- Minimal linearity deviation, including hysteresis of 0.007 %
- Measurement frequency range up to 6 kHz (-3 dB)
- Nominal speeds up to 22,000 rpm
- Optional: rotational speed measuring system and reference signal