High Precision Torque Transducer
With high precision torque transducers it is possible to have highest accuracy together with outstanding repeatability, reliability and a wide dynamic bandwidth. Our torque transducers are well established in the automotive market.
Together with the AVL calibration system it ensures lowest measurement uncertainty on the test bed and supply's confidence in measurement results. The sensors are compatible to the AVL Dynamometers, typically the torque sensor is installed on the dynamometer coupling flange.
AVL uses the high quality HBM T40 or T12 sensors with 0.01% to 0.05% accuracy.
Benefits at a Glance
- High torque measurement precision
- Low mass moments of inertia allows flexible shaft usage
- Small outside diameter reduces the integration effort
- Maintenance- and wear-free system as there are no bearings and no slip-rings
- High cost efficiency as no additional electronic components required
- T12: 100Nm-10 kNm T40B: 50Nm-10kNm