AGRITECHNICA 2019 - AGRITECHNICA 2019 - Content
Visit us at our booth (Nr. F47, hall 15)
The AGRITECHNICA will be held again from 10 to 16 November 2019 in Hanover, Germany and set the stage for 2,900 exhibitors from 50 countries around the world to present the latest solutions and concepts for agricultural machinery & equipment.
In addition to farm equipment and agricultural machinery, innovative products, cutting-edge solutions and new technologies for water and energy-saving cultivation and concepts for sustainable management and for the future of plant production are shown.
- Tractors & Transport
- Wheel loaders & front loaders, transport vehicles, conveyors
- Soil & Seed
- Tillage equipment, drills & planters
- Combines, forage & root crop harvesters
- Crop Protection & Fertilizing
- Machinery & equipment for crop protection, crop care & fertilizing
- Special Crops
- Fruit, vegetable & special crop production, sprinklers & irrigation systems
- Crop processing, conditioning & storage solutions
- Digital Assistance
- Electronics, ag software & precision farming system
- Farm Inputs
- Seed, fertilisers, pesticides, fuels & lubricants
- Woodland & Landscape
- Forestry equipment, municipal equipment, equipment for landscape management
- Associations, federations, organizations, academic & research institutes, farm management consulting & services
- Trade & Services
- Workshop equipment & services, used machinery trading
- Systems Components
- Powertrains, drives and mobile hydraulics
- Systems, modules, components & accessories for agricultural machinery and related industries
Join us at the world’s leading trade fair for agricultural machinery and visit us at our booth (Nr. F47, hall 15) to discover more about AVL’s powertrain developments and solutions for agricultural machines.
We will present our e-tractor demonstrator at the AGRITECHNICA for the first time. Apart from the conventional small standard tractor structure, we developed a flexible, cost-efficient, and high-performing solution for small volumes and small-size tractors. Furthermore, the e-tractor is featured with autonomous driving functionality. Therefore, don’t miss the chance to meet us at our booth.
- Contact at AVL booth: Ronald Kruth (Business Field Manager, Off-Road)
- Contact: email@example.com to arrange a meeting with AVL