Artificial Intelligence in Automotive - Artificial Intelligence in Automotive - Content
Artificial Intelligence in Automotive
The Artificial Intelligence in Automotive Conference aims to advance artificial intelligence specifically in the automotive sector. Therefore, the conference will focus on giving direct practical examples on how the automotive industry has and will be influenced by artificial intelligence. Throughout the Conference the great and necessary cooperation between the automotive and the IT sector will be illustrated.
- Current position and influence of artificial intelligence on driving and the German automotive market
- Data as the high-tech resource
- Map-accuracy through AI
- AI in motor-control and vehicle operation
- New challengers in the automotive industry
- Realtime-decisions and edge cases during driving
- Law, safety and privacy protection for driving with an AI
Find out more about how artificial intelligence can optimize emissions through motor-control! Uwe Martin, AVL’s Project Manager for Control Systems, will hold a speech that bridges the basics of artificial intelligence with its application. The half-hour long speech starts at 15:45 on 3rd December.