Autonomous Trucks - Autonomous Trucks - Content
The 4th International VDI-Conference “Autonomous Trucks” heavily focuses on the upcoming digitalization of commercial vehicles. However, connected to that the conference also aims to discuss automation, connectivity and electrification. There will be lots of discussions about how these topics will develop from a technical, a political and from a legal standpoint.
- Horizon 2030: Advanced Truck Technology meets New Business Models
- Digital Transformation and AI’s Impact on the Transportation Industry
- Perspectives on Autonomous Trucks in the USA, EU and China
- Progressive Platooning Systems towards Level 4 Trucks
- Autonomous Electric Trucks on Public Roads
Listen to our expert Gernot Hasenbichler, Senior Product Manager ADAS Truck & Bus, to find out more about Innovative Validation Methodologies Integrated in the V&V Framework. He will discuss how to generate test content with only relevant test cases, how to reach highest coverage and which validation tools to choose.
|Speaker:||Gernot Hasenbichler, AVL’s Senior Product Manager for ADAS Truck & Bus.|
|Speech:||Innovative Validation Methodologies Integrated in the V&V Framework|